Featured in National Geographic Traveler, Hawaii Magazine, and recently Condé Nast Traveler.
RAINBOW LOOKOUT – All of nature’s colors, and then some…
Nightly Rate: $315 to $355
Weekly Rate: $2,205
Monthly Rate: $7,000
Bed/Bath: 1BR King, 1.5 Bath
Lanai(s): 4 (Private), 2 w/ Waterfalls
Features: Fridge, Sink, DW
Extras: DVD/CD, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Sofa Bed
Outdoor Hot Tub: Yes!
Outdoor Shower: Yes!
Views: Ocean/Hana Coast/Garden/Haleakala
Reserve: Check Availability
“We knew this was where we wanted to spend our honeymoon. You have created an amazing hide-away. During the day we were able to do all the tourist stuff all the while knowing that we had a peaceful retreat to return to.” – Sarah and Burt, Trip Advisor Review
You’ve probably spent hours searching the net for “the perfect place” for that special occasion. Rainbow Honeymoon Lookout is that unique hideaway that so far seems to have eluded you. Being romantics ourselves, we assume other people are too … so we built our beautiful Maui dream hideaway to include those special touches we’ve always loved.
Rainbow Honeymoon Lookout is a fairytale romantic hideaway. Celebrate a special occasion or just spoil yourself. Either way, you’ll know that you’ve found somewhere unique, a place where the real beauty of Hawaii can still enchant you.
Rainbow Honeymoon Features:
- 1 bedroom (king) upstairs, queen foldout downstairs
- 1 1/2 bath (double shower with soaking tub) private hot tub
- All linens provided (incl. beach towels), with extra large bath sheets
- Heated towel racks
- 4 private lanais, 2 with waterfall gardens and ponds
- Barbeque “tropical style” outside under the covered lanai, with fridge, sink, dishwasher etc inside
- DVD/ CD player and Wireless Internet (included)
- 20′ high glass walls, panoramic ocean, Hana coast, garden & Mt Haleakala views
- Use of 44′ free form jungle swimming pool
- Fabulous outdoor “aquarium” custom tiled shower for two under the stars
- Complementary guest laundry available